Amy Jean's Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thought for the day...

So the thought for the day is this: Why can't we predict the weather until the last minute?

Take today for instance. I checked the weather last night and it stated cloudy. Nothing more than that. I even found where it said 10% rain chance. This morning, they changed it to cloudy with a chance of rain in the morning, followed by clearing in the afternoon. So of course we chose to ride our bikes to work knowing from the night before it was only supposed to be cloudy. My coworker walks in and said it was starting to really come down out there. Another coworker was kind enough to let me have her plastic sack and I ran outside to cover my seat. It was already pretty wet though.

So why could that not have been predicted the night before? I just don't get it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home